Pilot Research Projects in Behavioral Health Disparities: Request for Applications (TREE Center)
When: Wed, Nov 07 2018 1:00pm - Fri, Feb 01 2019 5:00pm
Request for Applications (RFA): Pilot Research Projects in Behavioral Health Disparities
The Transdisciplinary Research, Equity and Engagement Center (TREE Center) for Advancing Behavioral Health is committed to supporting research that will reduce health disparities and increase health equity in New Mexico. The purpose of this RFA is to:
- Support strong pilot projects that foster transdisciplinary, community-engaged, multi-level intervention research that addresses behavioral health disparities in New Mexico; and
- Increase the number of underrepresented minority (URM) and non-URM post-doctoral students, junior faculty, and early stage investigators with the critical consciousness, cultural competence, and other relevant skills to conduct behavioral health disparities research with New Mexico’s underserved populations.
The TREE Center plans to make 3 awards, of up to $50,000 each, to qualifying applicants proposing rigorous behavioral health research in New Mexico.
Application Posting Date: October 19, 2018
RFA Webinar: November 7, 2018, 1:00 pm
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/904218050
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2019, 5:00 pm (MT)
- Notice of Intent to Fund/Decline: March 1, 2019
- IRB Submission Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Document Submission to NIH Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Funding Period: July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020
Pilot Program Contacts
The NM TREE Center is funded by the National Institute of Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIH Grant # U54 MD004811-06).
Link: NM TREE Center