Statements on Race and Racial Discrimination
The Institute is curating statements from scholarly, community-oriented, and human rights-focused organizations on race and racial discrimination in our world.
Contact us if you know of something missing from this list.
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists 2019 statement
- American Anthropological Association
- American Medical Association Resident and Fellows: Denouncing Racial Essentialism in Medicine
- American Psychological Association: Resolution Against Racism and in Support of the Goals of the 2001 UN World Conference Against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia, and Related Intolerance
- American Psychological Association: Resources on Race
- American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
- American Sociological Association: The Importance of Collecting Data and Doing Social Scientific Research on Race
- Black liberation collective demands for academia: Includes a large number of demands from Black students to universities
- International Writing Center Association: Position Statement on Racism, Anti-Immigration, and Linguistic Intolerance